Help   New User: 


   Today's Deal       Registration   
Deals Email:  

Elan Life Spa

30 Minute Infrared Sauna Session & 30 Minute Head, Hand & Arm Massage


            The Infrared Sauna is a powerful resource of relaxation and rejuvenation in a simple, 30 minute session. Far infrared heat directly penetrates the body's tissues to a depth of over 1½ inches. It reaches right into the muscle to soothe and relax naturally and safely. The energy output of a far infrared sauna is tuned to correspond so closely to the body's own radiant energy that our bodies absorb close to 93% of the infrared waves that reach our skin.
            A conventional steam sauna relies only on indirect heat: The skin must absorb the heat out of the surrounding air. With Far Infrared heat and the unique carbon wave panels, less than 20% of the far infrared energy heats the air, leaving over 80% available to be directly converted to heat within your body. Additionally, your relaxation will continue with a luxurious 30 minutes of indulgence receiving a focused hand and arm massage, using nutritive, healing oils. We will finish with a comprehensive scalp massage before you start back with your day! You will leave feeling rejuvenated and restored.

Expires 4/18/2013
1 Per person - by appointment only
Must mention voucher at time of booking
Sauna not available to those with cardiovascular conditions, metal pins or joints, diabetes, MS, Lupus, Parkinsons,  are pregnant, or have a pacemaker. 
$37.50   Deal Over
% Off
You Save

Deal is Over
You had until Tue, Feb 26 2013 12:00 AM to purchase this deal.
   Help      Feedback   

Steal the Deal - Summit Daily

    Powered by © Deadline Deals    All rights reserved.